   Good Morning....

       For those of you who have heard this before, incessantly it
seems, and those who I may be only know reaching out to,  Welcome to
nearly last update to the Fish Bridge to Japan Project.

       This past weeks response in pledges has been extremely
exciting, bringing us from 25 %  to 66%   of the Goal .  This
fundraising project can only be funded if it reaches the 100% mark in
the next 2 days!

       So, to up date the status:  49 hours left, approximately 66%
funded.  All contributions, no matter how seemingly insignificant
they might seem, help .  Its the number of responses  that does it!

      As mentioned before, This deal is somewhat more than an
outright plea for funding support.  All pledge rewards are
approximate retail value in return for their pledge level.

     In effect,  purchase some yummy looking fisheries art for
yourselves or those fisherman friends of yours,  and wind up
supporting the development of a wonderful fisheries printmaking technique.

      Action is critical  at this point,  so those of you who have
this on the 'to do" list now is the time   TWO DAYS left  to reach our goal.

    For those of you who may have been breezing past these notices in
emails and on facebook, please take the time to visit the Fish Bridge
to Japan project site, to really learn what it is all about.

You just may find yourself interested in helping at whatever level,
and reaping the rewards!

For all the wonderful responses we have already received, I am
grateful.  For those persevering though these solicitations and
reminders, my apologies,  they will end soon in a few hours.

here's the Link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/849852929/fish-bridge-to-japan

Have a fine and reverent memorial day weekend

Stephen