if I can interject. that box is a bit bulky and will probably be considered a 2nd checked "bag." the airline fee for that might well be more than UPS ground. its not actually heavy but will be a bit to wrestle atop one's luggage etc. we might want to compare fees before asking someone to shlep.

-frank

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi David,

Thank Goodness.  I'm so glad you have them. I think I will ask one of the DC based presenter if they could act as corrier.  I'll be in touch with more details. Thank you so for getting in touch with me.

All best,
Cat