what cat said. although the bamboo is a later generation of mini tablet,
I don't think that it delivers any more features than the earlier
bare-bones graphire. anyone who has a small to mid-sized intuos and
wants to bring it along, this line of tablet has more sensitivity etc.
but bear in mind that the tablet driven drawing aspect of photoshop is
just a small slice of the feature set we will be exploring. so only
bring it if you can't live w/o it or might hope to use it at other
points during the week. see you all soon...

-frank