I won't weigh in on which masking fluid is best; I've tended to use Incredible White Mask as well as Winsor and Newton Colorless Art Masking Fluid (different consistencies have differing advantages and disadvantages). But I'll pipe in that I consistently soap my brush before using it for mask, and it works very well. I read someplace (don't remember where) that one should use soap instead of dishwashing fluid. Don't remember why, either. But, I used to use dishwashing fluid. Now I just keep a little busted bit of soap handy, and it actually works better, because I just wet the brush, stroke it on the soap a few times to make sure it's covered, then point the brush with my fingers and away I go. This makes it so that the mask can wash easily out of the brush. (Don't use good brushes - but don't use bad ones either. I have some cheap synthetic brushes that can give a good point, that I dedicate to use only for masking fluid.)

Consie