Bruce,
Thank you for your in-depth process suggestions. I would feel safer having the original artwork on-board with me. I may schedule the exhibit to be up only while I'm there so I can travel with it in both directions.

What would be official paperwork proving the artwork is mine?

Plier suggestions, yes.

The show will be in Taiwan. I was there in January and have been invited back to promote scientific illustration--and, of course, the GNSI. As of today, I will be in both Taipei in the north, and in Tainan in the south.

Gretchen