Hopefully, this is not too controvercial.

I spend many hours a day tied to my computer making digital art and stuff,
requiring that I listen to a lot of music.

I found a website that will gives me the proper mix that I am in the mood
for at the time. It is called 8tracks.com

There are hundreds of categories, and you specify what you are in the mood
for, and it gives you a mix.

If I select Classical + Chill + Relax = 9 collections of music.

Post-Punk + Noise Rock = something else entirely!!!!

(Caution- some of the cover art is not appropriate for a corporate office
environment!)

Please Enjoy. And have a very nice day.

Ron Ruff
Animator