I also order through Dick Blick and am happy with them.

Lore

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Kathleen Garness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Wendy, I've been buying the Bainbridge museum board. Dick Blick repackages it and sells the set of mats and backing boards in sets of 6 for $23. You can get either pre-cut mats or blanks you cut yourself. They're 100% rag. I've been very pleased with them so far.

DB has them in both black and white, 11X14 and 16X20, with a variety of opening sizes and placemets:

http://www.dickblick.com/products/blick-pre-cut-gallery-mats/

So sorry about your bad experience with Light Impressions.

Kathy G