haha, you are a gem, Consie, I have 5 palettes running right now! (2 for gouache)  I'm so glad you love them too.
I would probably paint right over the sign "no staining pigments". I just get in the "zone" when painting, and find an open area and do a little mixing without even knowing it.  The thinking is so fast and spontaneous mixing (before it dries in the AZ 4% humidity). I just don't think.

What about a nice hors d'oeuvre tray? or pencil tray?

Thanks for the belly laugh!
L.

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325