From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Linda Feltner
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Ruined Palette?

Thanks, Kathy, If you do experiment, please let me know.

I've only ever used the plastic palettes. These last two that stained are of the same manufacturer.

I have a giant Altoids metal box (8" long), that I hope to turn into a watercolor kit someday - when I can finally finish off the 30000 mints. glurg.

Cheers,
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325