Thank you!

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greeting Card Royalties seem to be well discussed on the nets. Here are some good references. 5% does seem to be the entry point.

http://www.greetingcardassociation.org.uk/info-resource/artists/money-matters

http://articles.webraydian.com/article15796-Selling_Your_Photos_as_Greeting_Cards.html

http://abc7news.typepad.com/finneyblog/2010/06/hallmark-is-holding-a-greeting-card-contest.html

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/licensing-artwork-negotiating-monitoring-royalty-payments-30093.html