You might want to talk to the folks at a free on-line chat group called
Amien which is short of Art Materials Information and Education Network.
Many of the members and most of the Board of Directors are
conservationists or work for art museums and ASTM. Someone in that group
may be able to help you or point you to someone who could.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio
www.psavageart.com