Ah.....tells me when to get out the executive broom, for full moons. Well, I have a economy model for commuting.
Thank you.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Dec 3, 2012, at 2:45 PM, Gail Guth wrote:

I switched to BusyCal - it's nearly identical with iCal, I like the customization features better; and it has the holidays. Also the moon phases and the local weather for the next several days if you want.

Gail