Ooops. Just realized Britt asked us to reply directly to Mr. Lyon. Just took care of that.

I did a simple Google search for her name. Then I went to Google Images to see what her work looks like (very nice indeed). I clicked on a picture of the book cover and it took me right to a Brazilian bookseller with several copies of the book for sale. You just need to read Portuguese. Fortunately her website has an English language version.

Jim