Hi Karen, and thanks.
I'd love to know what you've got, when you have the chance.

Not much room around the ferrule, but if thin enough, maybe capillary action might work.  Iv'e got gorilla glue, what would thin it?

Yes, I like the "wash" brushes for softness. Don't want a bright. Then they have Flat Washes (go figure).

I have heard of Cornelissen (Diagon Alley-just my sort of place), never been in there, tho.
If I were going to purchase a 100% red sable brush that size and length, I would shop around and ask questions, and handle it if I could. Daniel Smith walk-in store used to let you dip the brushes in water to get rid of the sizing (very nice).

I was just browsing the blends, so I can fill out an order before the end of year. Still, not willing to throw money at a brush without questions.

Super thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325