adding water to gorilla glue expands it greatly and cures it.
C.
On Dec 26, 2012, at 4:13 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:

Iv'e got gorilla glue, what would thin it?

Not sure, but it doesn't have a solvent-smell, so I'd try water. You can buy insulin syringes at a pharmacy without a prescription in most states. I buy them buy the box -- (I remove needles and use them to medicate my birds). Mine use minute needles and are probably to0 small to handle glue... but a regular insulin syringe might do the trick. Or, if you have a decent relationship with your vet, ask if you could purchase a larger syringe/needle. Or you could use a tiny straw, like a coffee stirrer.

I no longer purchase brushes from Daniel Smith. When they stopper carrying W&N Series 7 brushes, they told me that if I practiced I could become good enough to use Daniel Smith brushes. I occasionally buy their mineral watercolors, but that's about it.

The brush I mentioned is Robert Simmons 52, number 2. It also says "USA" on the handle. I will send a scan of the brush directly to your email.