Wish I could attend this.  But my current injury prevents me from fighting
as well as attending Lilies.  Previous injuries have made fighting
difficult, this one?  Well, it all depends on how it heals.  I'd love to
hear details of this chat!

--

In Service... Arthur Smith (www.facebook.com/arthur.smith)

Puppetry: www.PuppetsmithArts.com  -----------------------  Main Website