And for those that don't recognize her modern name, this is Cassandra
Peverell - AKA The Harpy. :)

Also, definitely metal caps. It will be used in the construction of either
the shower or workshop. Directly from the Pinkastus Estates page:
We need bottlecaps, especially twist off caps or pry off caps that are not
too badly bent. We're thinking of incorporating them into the workshop
(maybe the shower). If you are at a party with many a bottle being opened,
especially you Lilies goers and party throwers, and you happen to think of
us, we'll take whatever you choose to save for us with much gratitude!
You can follow their blog here (http://pinkastus.blogspot.com/).

In Service,
Eowyth