If you are coming to the war from east of Kansas City, you may meet with a slowdown where I70 crosses I435.  I understand that a semi caught fire there at about 5:30 this morning (Friday).  I70 was closed for a time.  Surely they'll have everything cleaned up by this afternoon, but if you're near there this morning it may still be an issue for you.

Here's a site that has up-to-date information, and you can noodle around & find traffic cameras to show conditions in real time.  (okay, I can't find how to pick a camera, but the map has up-to-the-minute hover text).

http://www.kcscout.net/

Please post this info wherever Lilies War travelers might find and make use of it.

In service,
Dorcas