Greetings,

I am on academia.edu and I think I've found what you want. It's a French
academic journal called Valland with an article that has a picture of a
Merovingian saddle, but not an entire article concentrated on saddles,
correct? The journal is really cool even if you don't read French.

I've downloaded the issue as a .pdf file. It's 2.8 megs. Where would you
like me to send it?

Living the Dream in Calontir,

Lady Dulcibella de Chateaurien
Chronicler/Webminister