I have a white plastic goddess medallion that was purchased from the Vault
of Valhalla shop (across from the archery field and next to Elkridge)
during Moonlight Madness, then dropped. I found it the next morning. The
purchaser can claim it any time. Just email me.

Lady Dulcibella de Chateaurien
Dulcie the Merchant

Living the Dream in Calontir!

--