Bel, very well put. Thank you.

Dammo, there is no bar to using SCA funds for 4th Company activities, as
long as the products are available to everyone (same as any SCA usage). The
4th Company Fund is part of the Kingdom account. However, income, as for
any Kingdom fund, is what we all give them. I plan to buy some raffle
tickets for the fundraiser myself.

--Branwen