Rheims  Church of Saint Nicaise Master Hue Libergie buried in the church
he built
Stone now in the Catherdal
"here lies Matrie Hue Libergie who began this church in 1229 and who
departed this life in the year 1267"

What I can not find tonight is the images of Master Villard de
Honnecourt tombstone effigy which I believe may contain that phrase.

Still looking for two more books

Hugh