Which one was it?

Villard left a great deal of drawings and plans for major churches and cathedrals as well as the designs for tools, scaffolds and hoisting machines to build them.

I had an architectural & engineering firm that I supported for PC, network and AutoCad in the 80's and 90's.  On several occassions we had discussions about architects and the legacy of their work being their moumments.

Hugh
We don't build enough cathedrals these days

On 6/26/2013 11:38 AM, Bruce Lapham wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
You Rock!

murd