Add a tan woven straw hat blown into my tent below Ferd's Corner Saturday night. Currently in the van, coming to Coronation.

Franz

On Jun 17, 2013, at 7:57 PM, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is the list of items I have in lost and found. I will bring the items identified by their owners to coronation (or another Calontir event). If you live out of kingdom, we will make arrangements to get items to you.
Please email me if you believe you own anything in the following list.

Water shoes, Brown tunic, hand fan, inhaler, leather belt with small pouch, bone bracelet, keys, yellow plastic mixing bowl, necklace large glass beads, 3 half-gauntlets, one knee pad, one glove, felt hat, buckler, electric lantern, wooden bench, wedding band, 3 single swords, 2 back up weapons, spear, polearm, swim goggles, fiction book, woven belt, earbuds, sunglasses, wolf medallion, Bluetooth headset, dog check-chain, ring, a mug, lip gloss.

 I remain a servant of the Crown.
 Murdoch
 Calon Steward