From: Dorcas or Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 19, 2013 12:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Lost and found at Lilies

I have in my possession a ceramic drinking vessel, no handle, with a dark color band at the top and bottom.  On the center, light color, band is a naughty picture.  The maker's mark on the bottom of the cup is a couple of leaves.  This was left in Drx's shop late in the week.  I'll bring it with me to Coronation.

Dorcas