It is hard to believe that he sun rises this morning on a world without Pavel in it.  As we were driving around Wednesday night after fighter practice it was like a time long ago.  That he will not be there for advise and help is hard to accept.  He brought great joy and laughter to the world, and that is how he would want to be remembered in our hearts.

Valens