He was one of the first people to welcome me to the SCA at my first event
some 20-odd years ago. He will be missed.

Baine

-----Original Message-----
From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Boyd
Sent: June 22, 2013 12:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] O, heavy our hearts

O, People of the Heartlands, fullest of woe is the news I bring you this
night. The Mason of Calontir's Shield Wall, the Doctor of Armies, Master
Pavel Iosevich died this evening of a massive heart attack. We are assured
that he did not suffer.

I will let all know arrangements as they develop.

Lift a glass or a song in his honor. And always, cherish the goob.

Andrixos
Honored to be his friend
-----
No virus found in this message.