  _____

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steven Boyd
Sent: June 24, 2013 1:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] The Wake for Master Pavel

To the people of Calontir, from Grimfells, greetings.
Master Pavel was a firm believer in the curative power of wakes.  Whenever a
loved one, or a loved one of a loved one, passed away, his form of
condolences always included an offer to hoist a drink or host a wake.  He
had often expressed a wish to be sent off with a wake of monumental
proportions.  We stand obedient to his command.
With the endorsement of Natalia, the residents of the Grimfells shall host a
Wake of Honor of Pavel Iosevich on Saturday, June 29.  While many of the
details are still being arranged, we wished to let everyone know as soon as
possible, so that you may make arrangements.  Because we do not have a
specific site arranged, the nature of the event (as to whether it is
primarily a camping or hall based venue) is yet to be determined.
Regardless, be assured that the day and night will be filled with joy and
mirth, storytelling and singing, and celebrating Pavel's life in the way
that he lived it.  His daughter Alex looks forward to joining us in
celebrating his life.
Additional information will be forthcoming.  Please continue to visit this
location for further details.

Andrixos
  _____

No virus found in this message.