PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL LOCAL LISTS

Time is running out to Pre Register for Pennsic.  Pre Reg ends June 9th.  If you can please pre reg before you leave for Lilies.

To pre register go to http://pennsicwp.org

Your camp name is Populace of Calontir do not pre register for Kingdom of Calontir.

The cool thing about this years Pennsic is Populace is not right next to Kingdom and we are one giant camp!!!

Once you pre register please send the following information to the Land Agent

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Arrival Date
Tent size with rope, shade, etc included
Who is camping in your tent with you

Send it to [log in to unmask]  if  you have questions or concerns please call me 636-352-3768 no calls or text before 10am or after 10 pm unless an emergence.  If you text please include mundane and sca name so I know who you are.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Mistress Bel
Pennsic Land Agent Calontir

Sent from my iPad