Greetings unto the populace from Lady Julia da Brescia, your Clerk of Backlog Scrolls.

After a wonderful week at Lilies War, sharing knowledge drinks and hospitality, I return to my small cottage in the Barony of Coeur d'Ennui satisfied and humbled again.  The scribes of our Kingdom do such impressive work, and rarely keep anything for themselves.  Two backlogs were presented at the final court at Lilies... Many more are in the works.

Please thank your local scribes for their time and efforts... And scribes, please do not forget to save a photocopy or picture of your work and also sign the back of your scrolls.  Backlogs are assigned and are intended to be completed with a 3 month window (barring real life conflicts).

Scribes working on a backlog, please Update me within the next 2 weeks.  I thank you for keeping the communication open, and again for your artistry and talents.

If you have a backlog request in the works, and haven't heard anything in the past 2 months, feel free to contact me privately. [log in to unmask]

Once again, I thank you for your time.
Julia da Brescia´╗┐