It sounds like you now have, or will have a copy of the article that you seek.

Unfortunately, being copyrighted, this isn't something I can add to the Florilegium.

However, and I realize this is a long term project, if you would be willing to write up a summary of your research and a how-to or a report on what you do (did) to recreate this saddle, I'd love to add it to the Florilegium so that others can make use of it.

My standard policy is that the copyright remains with the author and I will accept updates at any time.

Here is what I currently have in the EQUESTRIAN section on saddles.
p-saddle-bags-msg (12K) 8/ 6/11 Period saddle bags. The ways items were carried on horses.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/EQUESTRIAN/p-saddle-bags-msg.html

saddles-msg (12K) 11/26/04 Period saddles. Saddles for SCA use.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/EQUESTRIAN/saddles-msg.html

Sadle-Blankts-art (20K) 11/ 8/08 "Treasures Under the Saddle (16th Century Persian Saddle Blanket)" by The Honorable
Lady Maria de Andalusia.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/EQUESTRIAN/Sadle-Blankts-art.html

Stirrups-Hist-art (30K) 4/ 8/08 "A Short History Of Equestrian Stirrups" by The Honorable Lady Maria de Andalusia.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/EQUESTRIAN/Stirrups-Hist-art.html

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris