Alas for me: that lead me to discover the existence of "Two
Gentlemen of Lebowski". http://www.runleiarun.com/lebowski/

First three scenes here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/40270058/Two-Gentlemen-of-Lebowski-by-Adam-Bertocci

It seems, honestly, good.  And weird.

   "HE KNAVE Thou err’st; no man calls me Lebowski. Hear
   rightly, man!—for thou hast got the wrong man. I am the
   Knave, man; Knave in nature as in name."

	Tibor