Hard to believe he is no longer arms reach.

A very sad day. He was like no other, and beloved like no other.

Tibor

Steve Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
O, People of the Heartlands, fullest of woe is the news I bring you this night. The Mason of Calontir's Shield Wall, the Doctor of Armies, Master Pavel Iosevich died this evening of a massive heart attack. We are assured that he did not suffer.

I will let all know arrangements as they develop.

Lift a glass or a song in his honor. And always, cherish the goob.

Andrixos
Honored to be his friend