Any or all of these topics could make good articles for the Florilegium.

Anyone want to write some up?

I accept updates at any time, so as you learn more you can add to what you first write. Although you might wait until after this first discussion before sending me an article. Multiple authors are acceptable.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris