Its been 20 odd years since I first met Baron Master Pavel...

I was contemplating flying out to War of Lilies and was trying to figure out how to get to the war site from the airport.  I posted a message on the Rialto asking advice and this guy I had never heard of named Pavel said that he'd pick me up at the airport and show me a good time.  Ever since, my one of my favorite things about far flung wars was meeting up with the Calontiri, seeing Pavel, and exchanging stories.  Right now, I'm sitting in my living room, looking at the spear I used for the boar hunt and thinking "No shit, there we were!"...

His loss is felt all across the world.

Hrothgar