I'll be at Coronation.

D^
This message was composed by typing with my thumbs.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Bruce Lapham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CALONTIR] Troll prizes
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:30 am
Please contact me to let me know if you (or someone to accept for you) will be at coronation.
Winner                                        prizeCecilia de Gatisburg                  WineJulia de Brescia                        wineGyda Glora                                 Glass beadsHidlebrandt von Draack          Necklace and earingsEmeline de Moulineaux          NecklaceIulia Erenikina                           medallionJaide de Leon                            TrimNesscia Inghean Caernaigh   HoodDorcas                                          BroochLorraine Devereaux                   BasketBryan of Loch Ronnach            Flute

YIS,Murdoch