Nice to know, but I hope the owner speaks up to claim it.

D^
This message was composed by typing with my thumbs.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Steven Boyd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CALONTIR] Lost and found at Lilies
Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2013 1:27 pm
I believe that cup was made by Mistress Christaen for the Grimfells Roman event .

___
drx,
student of ancient pottery

-----Original Message----- From: Dorcas or Jean Sent: Jun 19, 2013 12:12 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Lost and found at Lilies

I have in my possession a ceramic drinking vessel, no handle, with a dark color band at the top and bottom.  On the center, light color, band is a naughty picture.  The maker's mark on the bottom of the cup is a couple of leaves.  This was left in Drx's shop late in the week.  I'll bring it with me to Coronation.Dorcas--- On Mon, 6/17/13, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is the list of items I have in lost and found.