Just a friendly reminder that you have just over 1 week left to make a reservation for the Feast at the Coronation of Damien and Issabell.  And yes, there is a holiday in the midst of that time!  Currently about 25% of our seating is already spoken for, so don't wait until you get on site to try and get a seat for our fantastic feast!  You can fill out the online reservation form here: http://goo.gl/MHR2X

New to the form is a listing of the anticipated food items (not yet in menu format), along with known food concerns and accommodations that can be made for common food concerns and allergies.  PLEASE if you have a food concern or allergy, contact the Feast Steward, Agnes von Heidelberg at [log in to unmask] *BY JULY 5TH* so we can be sure to have the correct amount of any needed accommodations.

Any questions regarding the reservation system can be sent to me at [log in to unmask].

Instructions for sending you payment will be available on the final page of the form.  Remember, the only reservation is a PAID reservation.  If we do not receive payment, we cannot hold your seat.

Can't wait to see everyone at Coronation!