Can anyone that is able forward this to local lists and also to the order lists.  The more we get the more we send.

Gyula Zsigmond Szekely

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Zsigmond Szekely <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Master Kirk last year started this program that would allow new people to
go to Pennsic with some assistance.  Remember that Pennsic is in July.

Six people myself and a few others where able to get to experience the "big
war"  thanks to the generosity of our fellow Calontiri.  I want to continue
this new tradition so that other new people get to experience this
wonderful war.

Master Alan of Darkdale has issue a challenge to help people go.  He asks
everyone to donate at this rate $2.50 for each AOA and $5.00 for each GOA
and $10.00 for POA and additional awards.  Please help us send some other
new people to experience being part of the Calon Host at a foreign war.

Please assist me in helping the Highness's to expand our host at Pennsic.
 The amount donated to each person that year was $200.00.  So as I am sure
you will do dig deep and lets send the new fledgling falcons to war.

Zsigmond Szekely
*Kingdom of Calontir*
*Barony of Three Rivers
*