Actually, Eowyth, we'll be releasing a 15 CD set of mime version.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Eowyth ža Sišend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There should be video, so that those of us who can't be there get to see it. ;-)

-Eo

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Nancee Beattie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Or perhaps in a Comedia format with Ravasz as Pantelone, me as Olivia and Annora as Zanny!  You never know. Come to court and see!

Magda

Sneak preview: Pantelone [looking around]: Who's paying for all of this?!! Oh, my pocket book!