I will have a jar or two out for collecting bottle caps at lilies. I will try to place these in prime locations of beverage consumption for ease of collecting. Please please please help me fill these jars with bottle tops for our most beloved  and beautiful Calontir Jessica Demastus.

If you have already collected some and need to get them to war, please contact me so i can help you arrange for them. At worst, they can even be mailed! Very great cause and I can't wait to see the finished project! I love this kind of upcycling!!!

Thanks bunches!!!

Quiteria

Sent from my iPhone