I think she's looking for what we used to just call "bottle caps" (like the
candy) for something like this:

http://www.motherearthliving.com/~/media/Images/MEL/Editorial/Articles/Magazine%20Articles/2012/05-01/Unique%20Flooring%205%20Low-Cost%20DIY%20Ideas/NH-MJ12-bottlecap-floor-phoenixcommotion.jpg

:) I can only imagine what gorgeousness Cass will come up with.

Maerwynn

--
Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir