Posted on behalf of THL Beatrice de Craie, Site Autocrat Battlemoor IV

~ We will be basing our camping layout on last year’s camping map.

~ Changes to last year’s camping layout will be made based on changes in group size or at the request of group coordinators.

~ If you have a group (Kingdom/Barony/Shire/College/Household/Camping buddies) with more than 4 tents, or if you have large pavilions (let’s say larger than 15 ’x 15’) please assign a coordinator and have them contact THL Beatrice de Craie ([log in to unmask]) with information about the composition of your group.

www.Battlemoor.org

Join us on FaceBook!

https://www.facebook.com/BattleMoor?ref=hl

*please forward as appropriate