I SO understand!  (Said as I hop around on one foot, unable to go either, getting texts from my wife about the fun of the day. Waaahhhhh)

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Lisa Clute <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My schedule has changed again and I will not be able to go to Lilies at all.  Can someone who is out there please let the Equestrians and troll coordinators that I won't be able to work troll on Thursday afternoon or the Friday 4-6 AM shift.  I am disappointed I can't be there and sorry I will be unable to work troll.

Gabrielle/Flur'

--

In Service... Arthur Smith (www.facebook.com/arthur.smith)

Puppetry: www.PuppetsmithArts.com  -----------------------  Main Website