yea Ziggy love streets

On Jun 13, 2013 12:55 PM, "Lisa Clute" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you so much!! I owe you treats!!

Gabrielle

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Zsigmond Szekely <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am covering one of your shifts.

On Jun 11, 2013 8:53 PM, "Lisa Clute" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My schedule has changed again and I will not be able to go to Lilies at all.  Can someone who is out there please let the Equestrians and troll coordinators that I won't be able to work troll on Thursday afternoon or the Friday 4-6 AM shift.  I am disappointed I can't be there and sorry I will be unable to work troll.

Gabrielle/Flur'