Where is this event happening, please?
Hertha, in Calontir

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christine Lafinhan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:40:46 PM
Subject: [CALONTIR] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] Fwd: [SCA-HRLDS] KWHSS 2013 Official Class Schedule

For those interested...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathilde Poussin <[log in to unmask]>
To: ekheralds <[log in to unmask]>; SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 8:36 pm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Hall < [log in to unmask] >
Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Subject: [SCA-HRLDS] KWHSS 2013 Official Class Schedule
To: [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask] , "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." < [log in to unmask] >, [log in to unmask]

To all to whom these presents shall come, greetings from Snorri Hallsson,
class coordinator for Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium 2013.

We are fast approaching our annual meeting of the Society's heraldic and
scribal communities and our schedule of classes has been finalized. This
schedule will be appearing on the KWHSS website ( kwhss.sca.org ) soon, but I
wanted to get it out to our populace as soon as I could.

Below is a link to the official class schedule for this year's Symposium. I
would ask that you distribute this missive to all appropriate Society
mailing lists so that this information can be disseminated as quickly as
possible.

In a couple of days, I will be releasing the official class descriptions as
well, so be on the lookout for them. These reflect any last minute changes
that were made to the most recent release of information.

Soon, I will also be putting on the website a pre-registration list for all
classes that have size limitations. This is a change from the information
that was distributed on the SCA Heraldry Facebook page.

We are all excited about having you visit Bjornsborg in a couple of weeks
and look forward to a fantastic Symposium!

The schedule, in .xls format, can be found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nff3pcyd1w2lzhq/KWHSS%202013%20Official%20Class%20Schedule.xls

In service to College, Crown, and Kingdom,
Snorri Hallsson
Class Coordinator, KWHSS 2013

Qui s'y frotte s'y pique.

Recent Activity:

    • New Files 5

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: Text-Only , Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

.