I have a foam clown nose that was wrapped in our sunshade (just off the battlefield) after the storm... :)

Maerwynn

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Soren atte Raven <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Found under the large pavilion in Tor camp the morning after the Tor party:

A silver-colored wrist cuff and two silver-colored items that look like they might have come off of Middle-Eastern belly-dancing garb.

~Soren

On Jun 18, 2013 10:25 AM, "Bruce Lapham" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've also had a tan leather mug added to the list.

Murdoch

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:41:44 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Lost and found at Lilies
To: [log in to unmask]

Add a tan woven straw hat blown into my tent below Ferd's Corner Saturday night. Currently in the van, coming to Coronation.

Franz

On Jun 17, 2013, at 7:57 PM, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is the list of items I have in lost and found. I will bring the items identified by their owners to coronation (or another Calontir event). If you live out of kingdom, we will make arrangements to get items to you.
Please email me if you believe you own anything in the following list.

Water shoes, Brown tunic, hand fan, inhaler, leather belt with small pouch, bone bracelet, keys, yellow plastic mixing bowl, necklace large glass beads, 3 half-gauntlets, one knee pad, one glove, felt hat, buckler, electric lantern, wooden bench, wedding band, 3 single swords, 2 back up weapons, spear, polearm, swim goggles, fiction book, woven belt, earbuds, sunglasses, wolf medallion, Bluetooth headset, dog check-chain, ring, a mug, lip gloss.

 I remain a servant of the Crown.
 Murdoch
 Calon Steward

--