I have often wondered what people thought the Harp was all about.  Where do you think the funds come from, the work of it, my God, the sheer work of it, people.  It's a good thing that people realize that The Harp is a free-will, volunteer purposed generous entity that takes several score of people to run, and many people to support it to make it fun, happy and to make it "work.".  If you drink there, and don't put anything in, you are, basically, a punk, and I don't respect you.
'nuf said.
Brighid