Forwarded to Oakheart

Baine

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Beaumont
Sent: June 20, 2013 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Lilies War 27 Feedback Survey

While Lilies War 27 has come and gone the work is not yet finished. The Event Steward, Baroness Thyri, and the Lilies Committee are asking the populace for two last things.

First, A short, but very important, feedback survey has been created. And we ask that each of you who attended Lilies take a few minutes to fill it out.

This survey provides us with a wealth of information, information that is used to make Lilies War even better.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LiliesWar27

Second, we ask that you share this request with any appropriate SCA email group.

We know that many of our friends who came to Lilies War are from outside Calontir, and their opinions are equally as important as those from in kingdom.

If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

Mistress Rebecca Beaumont
(Survey Chick)

No virus found in this message.