Cross posting from the Calontir FB group for an Ansteorran visitor to the war:

"Small Minor relative to most everything very unimportant. However, it means
something to me, I lost a baby blanket at Lilies. If it had been
commercially available I wouldn't have even thought twice, but this
blanket was made for me. It is pink print on one side with elephants in
various soft pink, green and yellows in a row on the other. It is about
45" by one yard in size, lost it Wednesday night during my shopping
spree in Merchants row. If it could find its way back I would really
appreciate it!"

I know the poster.  If anyone has this and could email me, I will help get it returned to her.

Thanks!
Aline